Super's Star


Well Well Well! You're back! Welcome! I see now that your mind is just as dirty as mine, and you want my stories just as much as I want to write them for you. I hope my newest adventure meets your needs and exceeds your expectations…  May I present to you


                                              

 Enjoy!


Super was a rapper I met at a fashion event a few years ago. I'm no groupie, but when he walked up behind me slipped his hands around my waist and whispered in my ear, "let your boy squeeze through I'm performing next," all I could think about was going for a ride on that tour bus. And to my surprise it wasn't hard to make that happen.

My sister, the amazing Ms. Falon designer extraordinaire, gives me V.I.P passes when I attend her events so I am able to get around all of the security check points with ease. I usually used my credentials  to get back stage and sneak a peek at the male models changing. Aht aht aht no judging! We all have our temptations and our secrets. You know what I would find if I dug around in your mind's closet so quiet down and read on! This time I used my pass to get something else I so desperately needed. 

I met him in the hall after his performance. I brushed past his entourage and grabbed his hand as he rushed through the crowd. He was startled for a second but when he looked at me he slowed all the way down. He leaned his ear to my lips, and  I bit it. Just  a little! I wanted to get his full attention you know make an impression. And then I asked "so what was that you said about squeezing through?"

He smiled. Not just any old smile, one of those "girl you bout to get it" smiles that let me know he understood what I was there for. He inner laced his thick chestnut fingers  between mine and pulled me down the hall with him. We were headed toward his dressing room I could see it in the distance but I decided to stop by the ladies room first. He let me go expecting to wait outside for me and I motioned for him to follow me in. That got another one of those smiles out of him!

 I locked the door behind us, and backed him into a stall. He sat down and looked up at me all wide eyed and excited like a kid in a candy store. He didn't know what to expect! I unbuckled his pants and there it was, long and strong!  I was impressed. When he pushed up on me earlier that night I didn't feel much. I was expecting small, medium at best. I had plans for smedium!  Tricks up my sleeve! Now here I am locked in a stall with Super and XXL with no plan of action!



I stared at it for a long while trying to decide what I wanted to do. I mean I wasn't afraid of it. I just planned a big performance you know. He performed for me up on stage and I just wanted to return the favor. I was an acrobat on the little ones. I could make my ass clap when it was medium. But big boys like that had to be handled with care.

I laughed to myself thinking of the Lil O song Super had just sampled on stage,
 "Bet She Can't Do It On The Dick." I laughed because dammit bitch I couldn't! Not my proudest moment.

I couldn't just stand there I had to do something, so I pulled up my dress and let him get a peek at the kitty. Don't start with that "so you're just running around with no panties again" foolery. You should be used to this by now! I don't wear panties I don't wear panties I don't wear panties! Now Focus! I hadn't shaved in a couple of days so I was a little furry, and he liked that furry free Kitty under my dress. He reached up and stroked that little cutie like she was a real cat!

Girl! His touch brought me back to myself. When he touched me I felt all of his pent up energy. I was in for a treat, and I was ready.

 I climbed up on top of him. He did not protest. I rode him like I was an original black cowgirl, like I had something to prove. I never rode like that before. I haven’t ridden like that since. I don’t expect to ride like that again.

The way Super looked at me as I slid up to the tip and tightened my grip on that back stroke had me about to tap out.

I'm not the type of bitch to get mine and go, oh no I aim to please! After much debating with myself on whether I wanted to cum now or later I climbed down off  XXL turned around and gave him a little bit of that reverse cowgirl action! No anal you freaks get your mind out my ass hole! It was still all tight wet pussy! I just had to focus. I wasn't going to let his eyes get the best of me.

I backed into Super and took as much of him as I could.  It wasn't long before I felt his body tighten up. I felt good! I did that! 

 I jumped off grabbed XXL with both hands and braced myself for the eruption. Messy Messy Messy! There was so much sticky creamy cum all over the place I wanted to leave a tip for the person who would have to come behind us and clean up our mess.

Super pet my kitty like she had been a good girl. She had performed like a star! I was proud to call her my own!
We stayed like that in the stall for a long while. Quiet and satisfied! When I finally gathered myself I was prepared to fix my dress, tighten up my bun and go on with my life. I mean I did just fuck this man I didn't know in a bathroom stall after his performance at a fashion show! No way he was wifing me. I smiled at him and headed toward the door but before I could get it open he snapped out of the trans my pussy had him in and said "so that's it? no kiss, no hug? No call me tomorrow? No thank you Mr. Super for that incredible bathroom dick? I suppose my money’s on the dresser or in this case the sink I guess?”



I started to get a little embarrassed. All the shit I had already done and this part was embarrassing me!  "Oh so you that type of bitch," he said as he buttoned his pants and adjusted his belt.

"Bit.." I started, taken aback by his use of the word bitch. He continued to talk right over me. 

“Okay. Well if you change your mind and want to be a better bitch, you know, the type that’ll at least takes a nigga out to eat to make him feel like less of a hoe I'm in town all weekend. Let me put my number in your phone." I still a bit confused by his reaction found myself slightly interest in seeing where this could go. I handed him my phone  and he called himself from it.

I thought for sure he was just being nice, like any good dude would be after delightful bathroom sex with a random person. I was shocked when he text later that night. I was even more shocked when he text me the next night and even more so when he called me before he left, and asked if he could fly me out to his house in Memphis.

We ended up going on several dates taking a few trips and even attempted monogamy for almost a year. Now we just have really good sex every time he's in town. He took a hoe moment and made it worth remembering. Super is a star in my book of exes. And my pussy was Super's Star!



That's all for tonight my friends. Don't forget to get your copy of That One Time Capri's Diary, My debut book, available NOW on Amazon, and come back tomorrow for another sexy story time with yours truly

PM Alford (Unleashed)