A Gift From A Friend

 

Welcome to PM Alford Unleashed! I'm not giving you a synopsis or blurb for tonight's short story. Consider this your initiation into the world of PM Alford Author. Enjoy! 

 

A Gift From A Friend

A Gift From A Friend


I cried all day and all night for ten days straight after my breakup with Marco. " Damn I miss him," I agonized. "I swear if he'd give me one more chance I'd do better. I wouldn't fuck it up this time," I sobbed to my friend Nee Nee.

 

Marco wouldn't take my calls. He wouldn't respond to my texts. Who could blame him after what I did. My grief turned to anger as I thought of the way things ended between us. It was all my fault.

 

You see Super was in town for the weekend, and he surprised me with a very unexpected pop-up visit to my home. The home I shared with Marco.


It was no big deal. Marco was out of the country visiting his grandfather so the chances of him walking in on us were slim to none. Looking back, I should have stepped outside, had a quick conversation and sent him on his way. But Super had done some major research to get my address the least I could do was invite him in. 

 


As we walked through the foyer, I planned to discuss my relationship status and cut our ties over drinks. But of course, that's not how things work with me and Super. 


We were catching up with a little small talk. I sipped my wine as he made himself comfortable wandering around the kitchen, touching shit!  I completely forgot there was a photo of Marco and me from our trip to Cabo on the fridge. He walked right into it. 

 

"Husband?" He asked. 

 

"No, boyfriend." 

 

"He got cameras in here? The last thing I need is to be on TMZ or The Shade room with Katty's Kitty on my face!"

 

"That's right you're big time now! The paparazzi's watching!" I joked. "You don't have to worry. When the mouse is away Katty's Kitty does not come out to play!" 

 

"Girl stop! You know she comes out every time I'm in town. I ain't worried about her, but I am worried about who's going to see me with her." We both laughed because we knew it was true! I've never turned him down. Not once. 

 

"Damn Super! I wanna be a good girl this time. I'm in love for real. I might marry this dude." 

 

"Well if there's no cameras Super's Star... there's no evidence that I was ever here or there or down there or in there." He pointed to all of his favorite spots on my body as he spoke.

 

I shook my head. The wine had started to impede my better judgement.



 "He's out of the country for a few days, and no we don't have any cameras." 


I poured myself another glass of wine and hit Super with his third shot of crown. After we shared a few more laughs, and finished our drinks the house seemed a little too quiet. I went into my office to turn on some music. Super followed. As he crept up behind me I could feel his body heat and I could feel myself giving in to temptation like we both knew I would.  

 

I won't stretch this painful story any further than necessary for you to understand what happened. I'll just tell you that I was on the floor of my office in a very compromising position. Super's thumb was exploring one of my holes as his nose explored another.


I was showing my appreciation for his attention to detail by stroking the back of his head and cheering him on, when the front door which was right outside my office burst open.


Why hadn't I closed the office door? Why hadn't I locked the bolt lock on the front door? I made so many bad decisions when Super came around.


I turned my head toward the door hoping it was my mom, who would take my secrets to the grave. But instead of a big smile and glasses I was confronted by red lipstick the lush curls of Marco's very protective Lebanese mother. 

 

She turned away quickly noticeably embarrassed. "Oh my God son, I am so sorry. I thought you were still in Tyre with your grandfather! I only came by to get my Ibrik for the party this evening. Since you're here you and Katty must come! Hi Katty! I'm so sorry to barge in on you like this." 

 

When she didn't get a response, she turned toward us slowly knowing that Marco was not in the room.

There we were, drunk and naked,quietly untangling our bodies trying not to expose too much. She was shocked. She ran out of the house before I could even attempt to explain. What would I have said anyway?


Within minutes Marco was on my phone, livid. He made it very clear there was no more us and never would be again. 

 



Part 2

Three weeks had gone by since Marco moved his things out of the house. I'd been so lonely, and sad. Nee Nee called every day to check on me, but this day was a little different. Instead of calling she texted and asked if the gift she sent had arrived. I hadn't received anything, so I called her to find out what she was talking about. 

I love gifts but am no longer very fond of surprises. I'm sure you understand why. 


"What gift, best-friend? What did you send me?" I inquired.


"A little something to lift your spirits" she said with the sound of up to no good in her voice.


Just as I gave up on her telling me what she had up her sleeve the doorbell rang. "Don't hang up I want to hear your reaction," she shouted to make sure I heard her.



Nee Nee was the gag gift queen, so I opened the door expecting a half-naked delivery guy with a box of dildos and Mr. Good Bars, my favorite candy. My guess was close. He was half naked (shirtless) and chocolate, but there was no box of toys. 


"Hello," I said as I remembered my hair was in a bonnet, and I was wearing a fluffy pink adult sized onesie with the feet and bunny ears. I snatched the bonnet off and let my thick wild twist-out loose.


"Katty?" he verified pleased with the sight of me in all my weirdness.  I nodded as I looked him over just as pleased. He was a sight to see. Gorgeous.

 

"Bitch what the hell is this?' I whispered into the phone.

"You know exactly what that is!!" she explained through a belly laugh. "His name is Troy and he is yours for the weekend." She kept laughing, hard, as she hung up in my face.


I was surprised, but not really. I know my friends and they know me! 

I text her, "cheers to a good weekend," as I invited Troy in. 

 

My house was a mess. Pizza boxes and empty wine bottles everywhere. I hadn't realized how bad off I was until that exact moment. I couldn't even remember the last time I had bathed. I cleared a spot on the couch for him and started to pick up a little. Troy noticed what I was doing and stopped me. 

"I'm yours for the weekend. I'm here for whatever you need. I'll take care of this. Are you hungry? I can cook or order something for you." 

 




 "So are you a gigolo or a butler Troy? What exactly can I expect from you this weekend? " 

 

He smiled one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen and said, "I'm a Gift From A Friend, I'm whatever you want me to be. You decide and I'll oblige." 

 

I needed a butler more than a dick to ride at that moment so I decided to take him up on his offer to clean for me and to order my dinner while I went to take a nap. 


Yes friend I know exactly how dangerous it is to let a strange man roam free in your home especially while you're asleep. He didn't kill me. I am alive! I make bad decisions sometimes. I know, you know, Marco knows, Marco's mom knows. We all know! Stop judging me and listen to my story!

 

I was awakened from my nap by the fresh smell of pine-sol and the sound of Anita Baker playing in the living room.

"I hope you don't mind Nee Nee told me that she's your favorite artist. Just wanted to make the house comfortable for you." He smiled that smile again before asking if I had a nice nap. 

 

The house was immaculate. Cleaner than Marco and I had ever kept it. I was feeling better already. And Troy and this weekend were looking promising to me!  He let me know that he had ordered dinner and it should arrive in the next hour. I thanked him and told him I was going to freshen up. 

 





"Would you like for me to run your bath?" 

 

"I've never had a butler before is that a part of your job description?" I asked seriously. I had no idea all his job entailed.

 

"I'm here for whatever you need." He reconfirmed as he headed toward my bathroom. He ran my bath using my favorite bath salts and added a few rose petals I had left over from Valentines day. He laid out towels, brought me a glass of wine and then he asked if he could help with anything else. 

 

I could think of many, many things he could help with.  Having a man wait on me, caring for my every need, was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I decided to find out exactly how far Troy's position as A Gift From A Friend would let him go. 

 

"Will you help me with my clothes?" 

"Absolutely" he said reaching for the zipper on my onesie. I watched his smile widen through the mirror as he pulled it down slowly revealing that there was nothing but skin underneath. 

 

I stood naked in front of him, and he didn't flinch. Well, his pants moved a little. I guess the sight of my body did something for him. But he didn't shy away. He stood tall and allowed me to see his manhood press hard against his zipper with no shame.


"Anything else?" He asked, as he stared deep into my eyes hoping I would ask for more.



Enjoy today's short? You might also like


Parent Teacher Conference another Shorty By PM Alford


As always Thank You For Reading!! I'll see you in the next one.


 


 

 

Comments